QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118
QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118: Could not initialize license properties when you activate or open QuickBooks Desktop, you see one of these error messages:
- Your own license properties could not be started. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load license data. This can be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- You could not initialize your license properties. [Error: 3371, status code-1] QuickBooks could not load license data. This can be caused by missing or damaged files.
This error usually caused by one or more of the following:
- Component or file needed by QuickBooks Desktop to run is damaged or missing
- QBregistration.dat – A QuickBooks Desktop installation file that contains QuickBooks’ license information. Every time QuickBooks Desktop is made active, the license information needs to be retrieved and validated. If this file is damaged, QuickBooks Desktop will not open.
- Damaged MSXML component – MSXML is a Microsoft component needed by QuickBooks Desktop to run. This component helps QuickBooks Desktop retrieve the information in the Qbregistration.dat file allowing QB to open.
- Outdated Windows operating system or an anti-virus program that quarantines some QuickBooks Desktop files.
- Right Networks and QuickBooks Enterprise with WebConnect users: You may also experience this issue if you are opening the file without saving first. You must first save before importing the.QBO file.
Resolve Error 3371 Important:
- If the latest Windows updates are not installed, the QuickBooks Desktop installation can fail or become damaged. Ensure Windows is up to date.
- If you are still getting the same error after following all solutions in this article, you need to work with a qualified IT professional or contact Microsoft as there may be corruption to your Windows Operating System.
- Install the latest Windows updates.
- Click the Windows logo.
- Select All Programs and click Windows Update.
- After installing the updates, install QuickBooks.
- If you continue to receive the error, follow the steps provided in these articles in the order shown. if the first solution fixes the problem, you do not need to try the other articles.
- Re-create damaged EntitlementDataStore.ECML file to resolve license and registration issues
- Fix Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ issues using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Reinstall using a clean install