502 bad gateway error Quickbooks
The 502 bad gateway error Quickbooks is an HTTP status code that means that one server on the internet received an invalid response from another server.
Before following the steps below, try using a different browser to identify if the issue is browser-specific.
General browser troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your browser.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Add Intuit as a trusted site.
- Enable Active Scripting (if using Internet Explorer):
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab and select the Internet icon.
- Click Custom Level.
- Select Enable under Active Scripting.
- Click OK twice.
- Reset the browser to its default settings.
Note: This will change any customized settings that you have on your browser.
I’m also including this article for your reference: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Troubleshooting-browser-problems/m-p/186339
I’ll be around if you have any questions about QuickBooks.